they tast resembling donuts, and enjoy confectioner sugar on them and deal next to biscuts
Beignet (to reconcile the spelling next to the pronunciation, have an idea that filet mignon). They are low fried dough. Most commonly they are prepared to be dessert-y, close to those you seize covered within sugar at Cafe du Monde, but they can also incorporate other ingredients. During cocktail hour at our wedding ceremony we served shrimp and jalapeno beignets. They be similar to hush puppies.
Good answer, Gershie.
- How do you know when chicken is fully cooked?
- When you're eating chicken, do you PLUCK OUT the veins, or munch through them along with the meat?
- Help..Can I use Baking powder instead of Yeast for making Naan .?
- what is the recipe for an derby pie?
- Does anyone know Alice B's special recipe for Meatloaf?