200ml of vodka is 200ml. your welcome
200ml is about 3/4 of a cup. 1 cup= 250 ml.
Enough to make me roam the country, produce hate , pilferage, and other stuff.
8 shots, about a tea cup, simply over a third of a pint, 8 UK alcohol unit, or a perfect night out worth.
One of many online conversion tools.
It is a 1/5 of a liter. The small pocket sized bottle you see at the liquor store.
it is 6.76 oz of vodka or 4.5 shots(1.5 oz per shot)
More Questions & Answers...
- what is theflavouring agent of beer?
- Large warehouse type alcohol (beer) store surrounded by Dallas?
- Im drunk what should i do in a minute?
- Where can i find blue margarita mixes?? a mix explicitly already made, i dont want triple sec or curacao??
- What does it anticipate when you can catch "house liquor" at a tavern?